Dymo Labelwriter wireless printer won't print

Warren_17

Commendable
Nov 10, 2016
Hi, I am having a problem in getting the Dymo Labelwriter wireless printer to print labels/nametags at our church. We are using the printer with Breeze Church management software. I was able to set it up and print labels wirelessly at home, but upon getting to our church, I am unable to get it to print nametags wirelessly (both have Windows 10). With Breeze's tech support, I set it up with the usb plugged into the computer and was able to print nametags. I then set up my laptop (Windows 7) at the registration location with the usb plugged in and it wouldn't print name tags, but the Dymo test page works. Breeze suggested calling Dymo and/or contacting church tech support (none available). Dymo has been non responsive to emails, chat (which is always down), and a couple of times I hung up after holding 20 minutes on the telephone.

I appreciate any suggestions anyone has to resolve this.

Solution
Check if your printer and router is turned on. Check if your router has an active internet connection. Link your printer and computer to the same wireless network. Place the printer close to the router. If there is no hurdle in the connection between the printer and router, the printer performs well. Also, check the firewall or programs on your computer are not blocking the link between your printer and computer. When you connect your printer to the computer, check if Virtual Private Network (VPN) is not enabled. The printer can also be used with Breeze Church management software to perform printing. Utilising this Breeze software, you can print labels wirelessly from any place in your home or workplace. To print using Breeze software...

techiebee18

Great
Aug 20, 2018
Check if your printer and router is turned on. Check if your router has an active internet connection. Link your printer and computer to the same wireless network. Place the printer close to the router. If there is no hurdle in the connection between the printer and router, the printer performs well. Also, check the firewall or programs on your computer are not blocking the link between your printer and computer. When you connect your printer to the computer, check if Virtual Private Network (VPN) is not enabled. The printer can also be used with Breeze Church management software to perform printing. Utilising this Breeze software, you can print labels wirelessly from any place in your home or workplace. To print using Breeze software, install the software on your computer. Link your computer to the printer using a USB cable and print your labels or name tags.

Solution