Question Dynabook Tecra A50-K

Sep 4, 2022
New Dynabook Tecra A50-K Laptop running Windows 10, fully updated. I use Atera for Remote Management. When I connect to computers using the Atera Splashtop or Anydesk integrated clients, the font on the remote computers is very blurry. This does not happen when connections are made using HP Laptops or Desktops. I also use TeamViewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop and mRemoteNG and connections from these platforms have no issues. I have compared the Display Settings on the Toshiba Laptop and the two HP Laptops and two HP Desktops that I also use for remote access. They are identical. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Atera, Splashtop & Anydesk clients on a few random clients but the fonts remain blurry.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

running Windows 10, fully updated.
For the sake of relevance, can you check and see what version of the OS you're on?

As for the issue you speak of, have you tried installing said conflicting app's in an elevated command?

a few random clients
You mean other laptops? If so, then the issue might very well be with the apps and not the laptops or the system's you remote onto.

Sep 4, 2022
Lutfij, thank you for your welcome and taking the time to reply. Very much appreciated.

I use 4 computers for remote management. The Dynabook Tecra that has the issue. Two HP Laptops and a HP Desktop Mini. All computers run Windows 10 21H2 19044.1889.

All apps are installed using elevated permissions. Exe's - right-click and run as administrator. MSI's using Administrator Command Prompt.

The issue is specific to Splashtop and Anydesk clients provided by the Atera RMM program used to manage other computers. Remote Access using TeamViewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop and mRemoteNG do to have this issue.

Sep 4, 2022
Lutfij, thought I'd let you know the issue has been fixed. Splashtop have a number of Video Rendering Options. Only the default option causes the issue of blurry fonts when using the Tecra. Using any of the other options fixes the issue.

The default option works on HP computers.

Thanks again for your response