Dynamic Super Resolution / Nvidia issue - Help required.

MachoFantastico

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2013
Hi folks,

So I've been messing around with Dynamic Super Resolution having recently purchased a GTX 1070. Thing is I'm having some weird issues with it, I feel like I'm doing things right but something keeps causing me issues. Right now I'm primarily trying DSR on World of Warcraft and Diablo 3 but when I changed the setting in-game it constantly minimises the game to the desktop and when I try to use the Geforce Experience to do it via optimise these settings the game starts up but keeps it minimised on the windows desktop. Should note this is on a 1080p TV.

The only way I can get around this is if I change my desktop resolution to the same resolution as the game which makes everything look strange on the windows desktop. From what I've read I shouldn't need to do this but it seems to be the only way it works. I've done some research but can't pinpoint what's causing this, surely just changing the resolution in the game should make the DSR work fine but something is causing problems.

I had read that it could be another program but I can't seen anything obvious. Anyone else had this issue and might be able to provide me some helpful advice. It would be much appreciated.

MachoFantastico

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2013
I've reinstalled my drivers and it was still happening. However upon doing some messing around I believe I 'might' have found the issue. It seems that when it click on the game icon to go back into the game I need to click the screen a second time for it to show up or it'll go straight back to the desktop every time. Seems to be working so far but an odd issue.

I'm guessing it might relate to something happened on Windows part.