Question Dynamic Vcore on Gigabyte b450m ds3h board, what is it?

vmarc41

Prominent
Mar 8, 2018
I'm doing some benchmarking to attain stable gpu OC, and while doing that I'm monitoring the CPU voltage too. While doing some 3dmark firestrike, I notice the voltage goes up to 1.5V on stock (reading from rivatuner with HWinfo64) which i know is very high. I'll try to bring the voltage down, but I don't exactly know what Dynamic Vcore is. Is it the actual voltage or just offset? This is for R5 2400g btw

I've also tried night raid while doing something else. I didn't monitor the benchmark while it was running, but apparently it stopped at the CPU test. Looking at the graphs, the gpu reached 95c and the CPU reached 100c so could this be from the auto dynamic vcore being too high?

Last edited:

Bob Bobson

Proper
Apr 19, 2019
I'm doing some benchmarking to attain stable gpu OC, and while doing that I'm monitoring the CPU voltage too. While doing some 3dmark firestrike, I notice the voltage goes up to 1.5V on stock (reading from rivatuner with HWinfo64) which i know is very high. I'll try to bring the voltage down, but I don't exactly know what Dynamic Vcore is. Is it the actual voltage or just offset? This is for R5 2400g btw

I've also tried night raid while doing something else. I didn't monitor the benchmark while it was running, but apparently it stopped at the CPU test. Looking at the graphs, the gpu reached 95c and the CPU reached 100c so could this be from the auto dynamic vcore being too high?
It's just an offset. Usually locked at something like -/+300mV