e-GeForce FX5950 Ultra 256MB- Is it dual monitor-capable?

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

Does anyone know if the above video card can support dual monitors in
Windows XP Pro?

Right now I am using it via the DVI connection with a Dell model 2001
LCD monitor. I would also like to use a Mitsubishi Diamondtron CRT
monitor at the same time.

Will it work? Or, will I have to use a separate video card?

It will work. That is my exact setup.

"Dennis" <dyep@cas.org> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if the above video card can support dual monitors in
> Windows XP Pro?
>
> Right now I am using it via the DVI connection with a Dell model 2001
> LCD monitor. I would also like to use a Mitsubishi Diamondtron CRT
> monitor at the same time.
>
> Will it work? Or, will I have to use a separate video card?

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Dennis" <dyep@cas.org> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if the above video card can support dual monitors in
> Windows XP Pro?
>
> Right now I am using it via the DVI connection with a Dell model 2001
> LCD monitor. I would also like to use a Mitsubishi Diamondtron CRT
> monitor at the same time.
>
> Will it work? Or, will I have to use a separate video card?

It's dual monitor capable.
http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?Part_Number=256-A8-N338-AX&tab=feat