E-mail Links Inoperable

After installing SP2 a week ago, I have been unable to activate links from
within my hotmail account. I have tested the links on a public computer and
they work just fine. I am sure it is just a setting somewhere but I am at a
loss. Any help will be appreciated.

You Cannot Open a New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens
After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q281679

--
Carey Frisch