E-Mail notifications have ceased

Solution
If this is still happening, it's entirely possible that the emails might be getting stopped at your email server side. In the interim, you may want to refer to your notifications page for more reliable updates on threads you are tracking.
-JP
I just checked my profile options and e-mail notifications was checked. I clicked on edit and save changes just to re-establish my settings (hopefully). I also make sure that "Notify me by e-mail of updates" is checked on all of my posts.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Yogi

Amber Anderson

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
What version of outlook are you using? Is it only the threads notification are you not receiving?
Did you check your webmail if it's also the same? If your webmail is working fine then you need to check your client outlook.

I'm using Outlook 2003. E-mails are not showing in my Comcast webmail either.

Thanks,

Yogi

sou_38130

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
Hi there YOGI

Could you pls tell if you don't get notified at all for all the threads you follow, or you are notified for some of them, and not for others?

thanks for your help!

sou_38130

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
By posting my preivous message, I checked the logs of our emails notification server, and I can see that a notification is sent to you.

let me know if you see anything in your webmail.

Cheers

Yesterday I received one notification and another one today, both on Comcast webmail and Outlook. In checking my "Notifications" page I found 9 threads with new replies. In fact, that is how I found out that there were new replies to this thread.

Thanks,

Yogi

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
If this is still happening, it's entirely possible that the emails might be getting stopped at your email server side. In the interim, you may want to refer to your notifications page for more reliable updates on threads you are tracking.
-JP

Solution