e-mail question un-answered

jakfrost67

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
i've already talked to verizon and they cannot help me. this is very frustrating. any feedback that anyone may have, would be very well appreciated. thanks

you can't change it, all you could do is log on to the comcast account and set a forward to the verizon account.
how to set a forward from comcast email:
From your in box click preferences at the top, then on the left click email, then turn on forward email. It will then put up a box to let you enter another email address. Click save a copy to the server also.

jakfrost67

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
if i do what you said to do about changing the e-mail address. am i going to lose all the e-mails. i have a yahoo account, and my father has this verizon on a wow computer. if i put his stuff he wants to keep in a folder, and do nothing to my account on yahoo. will i still have all the e-mails i want to keep?

no, if you want all those emails, you should click the check box at the top of each page to select all then click forward. enter the new email address and you can send a copy to the other account for safe keeping. I still have an old email account from a dsl account i had over ten years ago, they never seem to kill these accounts so i would not worry to much, but sending a copy would ensure you dont have to worry