e mail???

ME

I got an email from Sprint to try out their picture mail. free for 2 months
then 10 dollars a month. It has text messaging and picture mail as well as
the web. No one at Sprint can tell me the difference between this and
Vision. Can anyone help?

TIA

"Me" <me@noopmm.com,> wrote in message
> I got an email from Sprint to try out their picture mail. free for 2
months
> then 10 dollars a month. It has text messaging and picture mail as well as
> the web. No one at Sprint can tell me the difference between this and
> Vision. Can anyone help?
>
> TIA

Vision offers both of these options, and accessing the web over the phone.

Bob