E3 2013: Call of Duty Ghosts "Federation Day" Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaledegy200

Honorable
May 8, 2013
Idk about arma but Battlefield4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.[x100,000,000] any version of cod.

khaledegy200

Honorable
May 8, 2013
Idk about arma but Battlefield4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.[x100,000,000] any version of cod.

nevilence

Distinguished
May 8, 2012
comparing COD and BF is like comparing Fallout 3 and Bioshock. Yer they are fps but also completely different. So maybe compare this COD to BLOPS2 not BF4, just a thought ><

nolarrow

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
Looks like a B grade movie. It would be more of a video game if you didn't follow NPCs through scripted events. More hand holding plz. Imagine if Mario Bros. had you playing as Luigi, following Mario through the levels. *Yawn*

OMGPWNTIME

Distinguished
May 1, 2009
Wow... after finally seeing gameplay videos I have to say, this is a game I will never pay more than $5 for. BF4 for me please.

they know how to make a good story, i'd give them that.
MP, yes nice map design, i like it personally. but the map is just too small, and they have a faster pace than bf3 (which makes the map even smaller), you can reach the other end of the map just like that.

and yes, i like bf3 better, cheaper game, vehicles... a lot of them, physics, better team play

personally i dont buy cod/bf3 for single player, thats just a bonus for me. in fact, i only played coop and multi player, single player, no.

how long is single player? 6hrs? compared to hundreds of hours of MP, so it's bf3 for me, esp with cod's no-dedicated server (last time i looked), not wasting my money on them. and with a $20+ price difference (from where i am), ill get bf4 over this

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
honestly, the game doesn't look bad, multiplayer is where its at, and single player is a big stupid action movie, which is fun to play through if you like those movies, sadly they always feel like you are playing the side kick instead of the main guy...

multiplayer... i despise vehicle combat, i hate it more than any one person can imagine. i hate driveing, i hate car to car combat, i just do not like it in games that werent 100% about being in the car (think twisted metal) i love the close quarters battlefield gameplay and maps, but i SO hate that they only gave you what... 8 maps at launch, and the close quarters was what 10-15$ 3-4 map dlc...

what i really want is a game like unreal with weapon progression like a battlefield or a COD, but because that is a pipe dream... i have to give it to cod just because of personal taste and they give me more of what i like up front, apposed to battlefield.

if either game supported modding, that would be the clear winner, but they dont, because of map packs.

if i remember right, only moder warfare 2 didnt have dedicated servers... or was it modern warfare 1... i forget...

yup mw2 didn't have dedi server, i wasted my money on that game. couldn't play because of high latency.

not the latest, but somewhere (a few games behind), there wasn;'t a dedicated server i believe (besides mw2), they do have dedi server BUT it's unranked, so no go for me. i may be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.