E3 2013: Titanfall Screens, Gameplay Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firion87

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012
Looks really good! It reminds me strongly of the Anime "Full Metal Panic" with that armored suit called Armed Slave with that kinetic barrier against enemy bullets but the game seems to be nice!

nicodemus_mm

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2009
@alidan That has to be one of the dumber statements I've seen today. Perhaps you're not familiar with how multiplayer works. Of course it's always online. It's hard to fit 31 other people into an XBOX.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012
It's on PC also...They'd better keep the PC people separate from the xbox/ps4 people...LOL.

It's all fun and games until the guy with the mouse and keyboard shows up to the party. :)

Saw some blurry stuff in there, this must have been xbox1 gameplay. I don't think I'll be seeing that on my PC with a maxwell :)

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
I'd buy it for the PC. Not the new consoles, because the new consoles are just PC's :). I like my OUYA thus far for tv gaming. I've ditched widnwos for 2 years now and it sucks trying to get new PC games to play on LINUX, I wish developers would wise up and start using good technology instead of Direct X MS crapola.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
I'd buy it for the PC. Not the new consoles, because the new consoles are just PC's :). I like my OUYA thus far for tv gaming. I've ditched widnwos for 2 years now and it sucks trying to get new PC games to play on LINUX, I wish developers would wise up and start using good technology instead of Direct X MS crapola.

somebodyspecial

Honorable
Sep 20, 2012

Don't worry, steambox is on the way and valve is porting everything to linux as we speak as fast as they can :) You're linux gaming may be on the way finally as valve hates MS and xbox/win8 :)

kin3000

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
I just hope the PC version doesn't require you to install Origin. That would be a deal breaker for me, no matter how badass the game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.