Microtransactions
Microtransactions
Microtransactions
Microtransactions
MICROTRANSACTIONS"

josejones

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
I would like to see some demonstrations of all this new onboard motherboard audio - both onboard sound chips as well as the new HDMI 2.0 to demonstrate any noticeable sound performance improvements.

I'm impressed with what Gigabyte is now doing with Sound Blasters Creative Sound Core3D quad-core audio processor but, I've not been able to test it out for myself.

Gigabyte 8 Series G1-Killer audio:

Introducing GIGABYTE AMP-UP Audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vWSwiGpmCg

Here's the new Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1 for a mere $379 (it would be likely $100 cheaper without all that gold).

- Onboard Creative Sound Core3D™ quad-core audio processor
- AMP-UP Audio technology with exclusive Upgradable OP-AMP
- Audio Noise Guard with LED path lighting
- Dual DAC-UP USB ports
- Gold plated display and audio ports
- High end Nichicon audio capacitors

Best Onboard Motherboard Audio?
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1820952

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128700&Tpk=N82E16813128700

As an aside from the onboard sound chip, I'd ALSO be curious to see if they show any audio performance improvements with the new HDMI 2.0. HDMI right now is at 8-channel while HDMI 2.0 will be 32-Channel. An audio demonstration video of the new HDMI 2.0 at Computex would be helpful.

Are there any reviews of these audio packages by credentialed audio/sound experts who really know what they're talking about? It can be difficult to wade through all the hype.

MrMusAddict

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013
I saw on yesterday's post that Bethesda has an unannounced title. If this really is Dishonored 2, and not Fallout 4, I will be much disappoint.

StormyIV

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
I can't wait for the new battlefront! If EA fucks this up like they did with BF4 then I'll never buy a game published by EA ever again. It would be nice to see a different company publish the new battlefront.. You know maybe one with a better track record.

f-14

Distinguished
+1 and then some. pretty much sums it all up.

the other error found is:
ACTIVISION (console only)
MICROSOFT (Xbox One only)
NINTENDO Wii U
SQUARE ENIX (console only)
SONY(PS4 only)

consoles are irrelevant, you're either reading this on your smart phone or a pc, not on a cr@_ _ _box

I've found an error in the article:

"ELECTRONIC ARTS:
Battlefield: Hardline
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Mass Effect 4
Mirror's Edge 2
Star Wars: Battlefront
The Sims 4"

Should read:

"ELECTRONIC ARTS:
Microtransactions
Microtransactions
Microtransactions
Microtransactions
Microtransactions
MICROTRANSACTIONS"

Iglooman

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2010
Frontier Developments will be there displaying Elite: Dangerous, currently in first round Beta and playing great. Should be released this year, and tops my list of most looked forward games of the last many years...

Thunderingfear

Reputable
Jun 19, 2014
Oh man I can't wait for Star wars: Battlefront, I hope it's gonna be awesome, but then again it's being made by EA, so I can't really get My hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.