EA, Activision Are Hopping on the Battle Royale Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

gravagehulk

Reputable
Jun 26, 2018
So, every single game is going to have a Battle Royale mode now? I'm looking forward to Candy Crush Battle Royale and Monopoly Battle Royale. Better yet, let's go back and add it to Super Mario 3.

jpe1701

Honorable
I think it's silly that they aren't doing a campaign for Black ops iv. I know I'm in the minority but I don't like multi-player online so I buy games for the single player or local multi-player. I bet they don't give a discount for an unfinished game. Lol.

giovanni86

Distinguished
May 10, 2007
Does anyone see it? I dont see anything in the video but a battlefield with people dying. Wheres the battle royale mode? Ohhhh right. Lets remember this is Battlefield. And the only mode that matters is conquest! Everything else in my opinion is trash modes. Maybe operations is a BIG maybe if it works. Which never really does.

Aug 17, 2018
I will NOT BUY another EA GAME, and I am a Patron of EA since BF1942! The reason is SIMPLE EA did not have an ACTIVE ONLINE ANTI-CHEAT similar to Punkbuster on the latest BF1 Game, and was RAMPANT with hackers/Cheaters...Gamers stopped playing in Droves due to this too, Other Companies as mentioned above also Found a Similar Fate too... I cannot BUY Bf5..."WITHOUT" some kind of Written Statement about Game Content and Anti-Cheat included ever Again in MMO Gaming!

Status
Not open for further replies.