EA Blocks Wang From Entering Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]gorehound[/nom]EA =FAIL[/citation]

last time I checked "EA" is spelled "EA"...

"FAIL" is spelled "F" "A" "I" "L"...

but I do agree that generalized filtering is really stupid...

Miharu

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
It's been 5 days I waiting about a response of EA support about an issue.
They forget give me a promotional game... that I order in PREORDER.

Since support can't do nothing because it's not a completely stupid question (and they have no power at all), I should receive a answer of someone boss.
They messed up... and I still waiting.
I'm sure they'll make me wait at the point of the forum will close the question considering it's answered...

I think about never buy again from EA.
Anyway, Origin is just a copy of Steam.

awood28211

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2007
Wow. Super silly. I bet Marijuana is censored too. There was a news report a while back about a woman who had that as her first name. Bet she can't register!

G

So ea has completely forgoton about the once giant comupter company known as Wang computers. Idiots.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
EA is afraid people will use their real names to set up fake accounts? if banks think this way, boy they sure have millions of fake accounts to deal with.

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
Should not have down rated the comment about "Wang Computers" ... It was true ...Know you history... There was actually a Wang computer company.. Back in the 70's 80's. I was in high school using said computer in 1983 (i believe they were a word processing company ala Xerox" i remember the $Gio command to do programming on it. (btw this was back in the days of commodore PET. Had a 4016 that was upgraded in place to 32Kb's! Double the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.