EA, Comcast May Stream Games to Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpack

Honorable
Mar 12, 2013
A match made in hell, if you ask me. Wouldn't be surprised if this had been in the works for a long while now.

I just had nightmares.... imagining some Comcast employee handing me some crap controller (think Panasonic 3DO) that's been used by 14 families before me, with a fingernail, potato chip crumbs, and dead skin gunked up inbetween the buttons. Oh so awesome! Sign me up!

Can we involve Fox somehow for the hat trick? Then we'll have achieved full worst-case-scenario.
!!!!!!!!
can Microsoft fit in there somehow???

Lol it'll run on silver light. Seriously though, this is a dumb move by EA. They won't be able to control the quality of their game very well with so many variables. Controller quality, internet lag, and system independent issues all come into mind. I guess that shouldn't matter when you set the bar as low as EA does though.

At least they won't have to deal with throttling.

voreo

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
X1? Thats what i call the Xbox One.
And so long as this removes the FIFA / Madden / Etc games from the store front, this is great news. Dont need to see sports in vidya games. xD

Vlad Rose

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014
Can we involve Fox somehow for the hat trick? Then we'll have achieved full worst-case-scenario.

Don't forget Blizzard so they'll have a true match in hell. EA nickle and diming you to death, Blizzard's pathetic customer service, and Comcast's monopoly. True Cerberus! Not sure where to put Fox though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS