EA, Crytek Addresses Crysis 2 Demo Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
I wonder how the campaign will be for this game. Running around a city does not seem as exciting as an island/subterranean alien environment/aircraft carrier......

schmich

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
"But it's somewhat sad to read that gamers are even cheating in demos. Seriously, is it really worth the trouble?"
It's not just a demo, it's the only means of playing the game for almost a full month.

christop

Distinguished
Sad you have to cheat in a game. I thought it was funny how I got killed over and over and only had one kill the whole time mean while others had like 20 kills.

jeremiahpope

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
If there are cheaters on the servers I have been playing they need to use a different cheat mechanism because I usually end up with a 4:1 kill death ratio and the MVP. Maybe Battlefield games have just made me a better FPS player than the COD players.

sabot00

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]This was inevitable with no anti cheat measures added. There is always someone out there looking to exploit at all costs just for the win. Sad.[/citation]
This was inevitable even with protection.

G

I really hope this doesn't kill FOV tweaks, as I can't stand the default.

G

[citation][nom]atminside[/nom]Hate this game. So angry that they did not make it native for the PC, instead this POS is just a port from console.[/citation]

hey noob it is not a port

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
Maybe that's why I suck so much at the game. =(

I also hate that Armor constantly drains energy, strength is auto, speed is auto, I still don't know how to modify weapons, it seems, everything 6hat was in Crysis Wars that I like, was taken out.

i'm fine with the new armor mode but i don't like it when i need energy to run. when the energy totally depleted (0%) i can't run at all. honestly why do you need energy for a simple running in the first place? speed mode should be like the one in original nanosuit

Supertrek32

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
[citation][nom]renz496[/nom]maybe that's why they able to shoot me even when i'm cloaked? XD note: it was far and no thermal sensor was used when they shot me accurately[/citation]
Nah. Stealth is really easy to see once you're used to the game. Needs a (slight) buff, IMO.

[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]Maybe that's why I suck so much at the game. =(I also hate that Armor constantly drains energy, strength is auto, speed is auto, I still don't know how to modify weapons, it seems, everything 6hat was in Crysis Wars that I like, was taken out.[/citation]
Customizing your weapons is done through the customize equipment menu... Personally, I like having speed/strength being automatic. The first game was too... I don't want to say complicated... chaotic? It's not that you couldn't get used to it, it just wasn't very intuitive.

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
I haven't played the demo yet, but from the video comparisons I've seen on youtube, all of the "this is just a console game" is total bull****. The console version looks 5 years older. The PC lighting looks 1000 times better. The textures are tons better. If you have any clue about PC gaming, you'd be able to see the PC version is far superior, graphically.

peteyfro87

Distinguished
May 31, 2010
So, after I finally get the game to run on my old system, spend a few laggy moments admiring the graphics only to suddenly get my arse handed to me by some twelve year old in a foreign country who should be in bed anyway...

It's nothing to do with my eathmath skills.

Ah! I feel much better now I know there are cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts