EA Debuts New 'Mass Effect,' 'Need For Speed,' 'Mirror's Edge,' And Sports Titles, Plus New 'Unravel' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, if ME4 turns out to be good, I'll need to finish ME2 and do a full playthrough of 3 first. Or... watch some LPs.

I'd like to get a good star wars fix, but I'm not about to deal with multiplayer to get it.

Kunari

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
Dang, if ME4 turns out to be good, I'll need to finish ME2 and do a full playthrough of 3 first. Or... watch some LPs.

I'd like to get a good star wars fix, but I'm not about to deal with multiplayer to get it.

ME4 is set in another galaxy & "way after" the events in the first three games. Though I would still say play ME2 at least.

I agree, maybe I'll try the TOR expansion's story but I'd love to have seen a SP campaign for Battlefront.

Quixit

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
I'm excited about Mirror's Edge, Mass Effect and Star Wars, but I'm also waiting until after the reviews come out before buying any of them. Fool me once EA.

nirdes

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2013
Mirror's Edge and Unravel seem pretty interesting to me. I wonder what kind of story ME:Andromeda will present, the original trilogy was quite an experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.