Question Earforce Seven Series Control Unit Sound Cutout fix?

Feb 26, 2019
My sound control unit has beautiful surround sound quality, but one problem with it is that when set on the game sound mode in my PC settings, it cuts out small sounds. And when playing games or watching TV, that can get really annoying. Does anyone have a fix for this? I would just plug the headset itself into my computer but I like to use my microphone and I would rather not buy a splitter or even another sound control unit because this one has only that one flaw so far I have seen. I would also set it to the Chat mode but sadly that has no surround sound it seems, and surround sound is useful in games. Also when I plug the headset into the motherboard itself, I still get surround sound, and there are no sound cutouts.
Specs are
GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 1070
CPU: Intel i5-6600k
Motherboard: Supermicro - C7Z170-SQ
I do not believe it is a problem with my computer, seeing as the other mode has no problems at all. Also "Earforce Seven Series Control Unit" is what it says on the back. Here is among the only videos I could find on it, because for some reason it is not popular at all:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Ie1Axz1RM

Last edited: