Question Early CPU Initialization

Valelul

Reputable
Nov 27, 2016
Hi guys, PC runs every game slow, like on 30-35fps... i think it has nothing to do with gpu because when i lower or set the graphics higher it s not a big difference. My mobo numbers that are displayed on it stay beetween 30-35 everytime in everygame in every app. Before sending it to warranty worked perfect.
Now i just want to know how you basically fix the early cpu initialization and what it means.. searched on google many times but found no explaination about early cpu initialization..

CPU: Intel i7 4790(with some medion cooler)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce Titan X
MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
RAM: 16 GB RAM 1600mhz
HDD: 1TB WD
PSU: Cougar 700W Bronzeplus

I d be very thankfull to get some information.. Ty

Last edited:
Confirm monitor is actually connected to the Titan, and not to the mainboard's integrated graphics output...? (Check Device Manager to verify a TItan shows installed under ' Display Adapter', and, ideally, there should be no yellow exclamation marks shown anywhere indicating unknown hardware with no driver installed..)

Next, I'd install/run both HWMonitor and CPU-Z/bench/stress cpu, and, note what clock speeds are achieved. If in Balanced power mode, all chipset drivers installed correctly, then a 4790 (non-K) should maintain about 3.6 GHz on it's four cores without throttling...

Hi guys, PC runs every game slow, like on 30-35fps... i think it has nothing to do with gpu because when i lower or set the graphics higher it s not a big difference. My mobo numbers that are displayed on it stay beetween 30-35 everytime in everygame in every app. Before sending it to warranty worked perfect.
Now i just want to know how you basically fix the early cpu initialization and what it means.. searched on google many times but found no explaination about early cpu initialization..

CPU: Intel i7 4790(with some medion cooler)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce Titan X
MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
RAM: 16 GB RAM 1600mhz
HDD: 1TB WD
PSU: Cougar 700W Bronzeplus

I d be very thankfull to get some information.. Ty
No idea what you are talking about, what's " early cpu initialization" is.

Valelul

Reputable
Nov 27, 2016
Confirm monitor is actually connected to the Titan, and not to the mainboard's integrated graphics output...? (Check Device Manager to verify a TItan shows installed under ' Display Adapter', and, ideally, there should be no yellow exclamation marks shown anywhere indicating unknown hardware with no driver installed..)

Next, I'd install/run both HWMonitor and CPU-Z/bench/stress cpu, and, note what clock speeds are achieved. If in Balanced power mode, all chipset drivers installed correctly, then a 4790 (non-K) should maintain about 3.6 GHz on it's four cores without throttling...
I ll also mention that i have some power problems with the pc (for 2 years already), for example when i turn it off or gets on sleep mod, often times when i press the power button would get power for 1 sec and then turn off immediatly and doesnt works...if i dont plug the psu cable out and back in, wouldnt get power(takes some tries until gets power back) i think thats from the start button wires or the psu cable or just the psu or idk..
Yes, cpu it s not K.
It displays me the titan x everywhere it could, no yellow marks, last update from 2019.
Also in device manager displays all 8 Processor threads(which i also find strange bcs i know it should show the cores, not the threads.
Now.. i dont know if in Device Manager at Monitors, it should appear the name of the monitor which is Asus VG248QE, just appears Generic PnP Monitor.

I dont know what the programs that you suggested me are and what they re doing so it ll be nice some information about them too if i dont ask for much. I ll do that todays night or tomorrow, today i dont know if i got time to be on pc anymore, ty.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS