News EA's Worst Reddit Comment Set a World Record

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I expect that EA, 2K/T2, Activision, and Ubisoft will be battling each other to create a more downvoted comment in the future.

The whole "pride and accomplishment" debacle is emblematic of why I stopped playing most video games -- especially those from AAA sources. Games like Battlefront 2 demand hours of investment that rival a full time job. I play games to have fun and be entertained; not to work for some sort of unlockable asset that I paid for. Finding whale harpoon games is easy. Finding games that are worth their list price is not.

Reactions: Somasonic

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
EPIC - Hold my gamerjuice and watch this.
They're just one stupid comment away from having another backlash hit them. One that honestly is coming considering the lack of a reaction from their very poorly excited summer sale.

This doesn't really surprise me, a long history of pulling an absolute bonehead move and then trying to damage control it only having a Streisand effect hit it multiple times should have taught them by now that when they do said bonehead move they should just their head and walk out.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS