EaseUS Running For Six Days, At Six Percent

Zoleek

Reputable
Jan 6, 2015
So after my hard drive got windows corruptions 3 times in a row, I decided to just get a new one. I tried copying the partitions but got an error saying run CHKDSK. I did and turned the computer off to run it again but it got a error code and didn't boot up. After I checked the hard drive on this desktop I'm using now, I found out that there were no partitions on it when there was supposed to be 3. Now I downloaded EaseUS to recovery all the files but if it keeps up like this it'll take 94 more days. Is there a way to speed up the process, and if not, a way to install windows on the new hard drive so i can run it on that and be able to use this computer?

Solution
Sounds like a full on failing hard drive to me. There is no way to speed up the process. it is what it is. Can you put this hard drive in another PC so we can see how ban it is failing?

Zoleek

Reputable
Jan 6, 2015
It says caution [05] Reallocated Sectors Count:31776 [C5] Current Pending Sector Count:42992 [C6] Uncorrectable Sector Count:42992
Even though it's only caution it still shows an unallocated space where there should be three partitions.

O.O I have NEVER see number that high before. it is probably so bad it is reporting bad number. Honestly highly doubtful you can get much of this drive if any. Rebuilding the partitions is more than likely will fail. You would need a program like R-Studio that can image the drive but skip bad sectors or use something like DataRescue DD to image the drive the best you can and then try to recover for that. That drive is way bad.