easy anti-cheat - steam issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2019
For some reason when I want to play a game - For Honor/Dead by Daylight (only tried to run them on my new PC) Easy Anti-Cheat steps in and says - NO I'LL NOT LET YOU HAVE FUN - because "unable to start the app correctly" or it says that there is a file that is something like a cheatcode for the game which is called "dwmapi.dll" located at the System32 folder? Can you guys help me out - just want to play the games - it's that simple (the PC is new - I had a few games bought from before and i just wanted to play them now DbD and FH, but it didn't let me - when I tried to open FH it said it was the EAC, but when i tried DbD - nope it didn't say it was EAC, but it has a problem that I am trying to fix the last 2 hours - nothing works???
)

Ralston18

Titan
If you are asking how to circumvent being caught cheating or being blocked from cheating then, per forum rules, we can not help you.

However, if you do have a legitimate problem with Easy Anti-Cheat then go to their website:

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/

Feb 4, 2019
It is not that I am using cheats - the game thinks there is something wrong, there is an error pop-up message, that says there is something wrong with the file I said in the article, it doesn't let me open it, it doesn't let me uninstall it or something - I have no idea where is the problem.

Feb 4, 2019
trying this right now, it says it found corupt files, but didn't fix all of them - I ran this command after that i tried - findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" - no problems appear on the document, it had some corrupted files in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64, but it says it repaired them. still nothing works

Status
Not open for further replies.