[SOLVED] Easy to install coolers?

simmyx

Honorable
May 15, 2017
I currently have the wraith stealth cooler for my 3600 and was considering an upgrade.
The stealth seems to be the only one which is really easy to install, as you just clip it in an screw it.... All the others have loads of clips, wirey bits and bolts that need to be attached

The wraith spire looks good, however I don't know which ones are the " new ones " which are apparently aluminium rather than copper

500w PSU

Solution
there is no big difference between stealth and spire, have a look at the Wraith Prism cooler

but be aware that there are better coolers (needing different mounting kits) that are cheaper or at the same price and offer better cooling than the AMD coolers
there is no big difference between stealth and spire, have a look at the Wraith Prism cooler

but be aware that there are better coolers (needing different mounting kits) that are cheaper or at the same price and offer better cooling than the AMD coolers

Solution
D

Deleted member 2720853

Noctuas are very easy to install. Just follow 2 rules:

1. Do a half turn on each screw after placing the heatsink on the mounting hardware so the screws begin threading. Then alternate between turning screws until its tight.
  2. Tighten the screws all the way, don't stop when the springs creak.

Reactions: simmyx

simmyx

Honorable
May 15, 2017
Thanks.

This is the right way , right ?

this-jpg.1424203

Reactions: Prad_Bitt
D

Deleted member 2720853

Wont need to take out the mobo to install it ?

Also how do you know which way to install the heatsink , which way is left and right ? I know which way to do the fan
Logo shouldn't be upside down once it's mounted.

If your case has a window to the backplate you won't need to take the mobo off