[SOLVED] Easy way to invert mouse?

Unsounded

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2016
Hey

So i have no idea how i did it but recently i somehow managed to un-invert my mouse and i had to reinstall the drivers to fix it. I still have no idea how i did it in the first place but i wanted to know if there is an easy way to change how your mouse works when you drag it. Going from i drag my mouse down to look up to i drag my mouse down to look down i guess.

Solution
Your thread reads out as though you're referring to the camera pitch/angles when in a game? If so that option is and always will be in the game's settings menu. If you're referring to the way a mouse cursor behaves when in the OS environment, you will need to specify the make and model of your mouse and the OS you're on. Furthermore, if you're on Windows 10, you should mention the version you're on. We're on version 20H2.

Lutfij

Titan
Your thread reads out as though you're referring to the camera pitch/angles when in a game? If so that option is and always will be in the game's settings menu. If you're referring to the way a mouse cursor behaves when in the OS environment, you will need to specify the make and model of your mouse and the OS you're on. Furthermore, if you're on Windows 10, you should mention the version you're on. We're on version 20H2.

Solution

Unsounded

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2016
I use a razer deathader chroma which is not a legacy mouse according to them. And yes i meant in games. I was playing a game that does not normally let you controll that kind of thing but suddenly it had reversed after some button mashing.