eBay: **CURRENTLY AT $260** Dell Ultrasharp U2913WM 29” Ultra-wide monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

trama09

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
I've had this monitor for about a month and it's in perfect condition; just like the first day I got it. Unique 29-inch ultra-widescreen monitor offering a 21:9 aspect ratio and solid IPS color and grayscale quality.

Will include:

-Monitor (DUH!!!)
-Stand/Base
-Power Cable
-Driver CD
-Manual
-A couple foam coverings
-HDMI Cord

I bought this new for over $700. But I am asking for $500. Will cover for shipping too.

2jcp.jpg

pgzj.jpg

v8fr.jpg

u4ru.jpg

5vi5.jpg

Added pics 28June2013

z5ed.jpg

bh67.jpg

nfob.jpg

hjvz.jpg

mkan.jpg

l605.jpg

Please adhere to the guidelines posted in the "what to sell" thread before posting. - G

G

How are games on this monitor? Specifically League of Legends and WoW

trama09

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013

Unfortunately I dont play those games. But Hawken and Battlefield 3 are pretty awesome! Its really neat to have such a wide angle. Starcraft 2, I have play on 1080p. Which is still a great experience. Very sharp and detailed.

trama09

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
Alright, I am going to drop down the price to $500, which will cover for shipping. This will be the only price drop because of it's like-new condition.

Also, it'll still have it's:
Advanced Exchange, 2 Year Extended
Advanced Exchange, Initial Yea r
Dell Hardware Warranty, Extend ed Year
Dell Hardware Warranty, Initial Year

DarthScabrous

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
Honestly, I wouldn't drop it any lower. This is a killer monitor. The problem is that people are going to have a hell of a time justifying buying it for a budget desktop build, which is what most people do. I would suggest showing it off on multiple forums, like here, overclock.net, and maybe even ebay. Hell, I'd be surprised if you didn't find at least one person that would pay 500 for that beast. I would, but that is nearly half of my new build budget lol.

trama09

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013

I am having a little trouble finding other forum to post this on because I basically need a good number of posts and have to be a member for some time. When it comes to forums, I am usually just a lurker, so I don't know who to make up the post # requirements in a decent amount of time without spamming/ breaking the rules. And I would do eBay, but with that 10% commission fee, it's looking like I'll lose $50 for fees and $25 ish for shipping. I do appreciate your advice though, and will try to find a forum to post on.

DarthScabrous

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
For Overclock.net, find the case, cpu, and gfx card you use. Usually, there are threads that are about each specific thing. That way, you can post proof that you have each thing, and then you are able to start posting. And how many posts is it?

trama09

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013

Yup, posted it the same time I made this thread. I have it there for slightly lower, because I assume I won't have to ship it.

I am about to do that on Overclock.net now. And I can't remember on the top of my head, but it's usually like 25 to 30, with being a member for at least a month.

trama09

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013

I actually just got done making my first computer. So I am just looking for money. Thanks for the interest though!

Status
Not open for further replies.