News eBlaztr Showcases Upgradable All-in-One PC Case and Systems for Gamers

bit_user

Titan
Ambassador
I guess it's good for places like gaming cafe's, since you can lock up everything into one unit so there's not even a monitor cable for someone to mess with.

The only other scenario where this makes any sense to me is if you live in a broom closet and literally have no space for more than this.

mwm2010

Prominent
May 3, 2023
Wish there was an i7 version, but this is still interesting. The office version isn't worth the money, though.

salgado18

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2007
I guess it's good for places like gaming cafe's, since you can lock up everything into one unit so there's not even a monitor cable for someone to mess with.

The only other scenario where this makes any sense to me is if you live in a broom closet and literally have no space for more than this.
Or for professionals who need powerful computers on the go (like CAD work). I work most of the time in home office, but once a week I have to go to the office. That forces me to work on a notebook, which is good but could be better. This would only have size and weight as a compromise, but those aside, I could work with many more cores and much more powerful GPUs.

Reactions: bit_user

MiniITXEconomy

Prominent
Dec 9, 2022
I'm always a fan of weird cases, and this fits the build perfectly! It's like a construction yard table saw, and just as beauitful.