was ist ECE und wo kann ich downloaden ??????
Auf der UT-Site habe ich nichts gefunden und ich selber habe die Version

> was ist ECE und wo kann ich downloaden ??????
> Auf der UT-Site habe ich nichts gefunden und ich selber habe die Version
> 3339

You could always connect to a server running an ECE map, and the
necessary vehicles (etc.) will be downloaded automatically for you.

regards,
Kris

"Pstuerken" <Pstuerken@arcor.de> wrote in message
> was ist ECE und wo kann ich downloaden ??????
> Auf der UT-Site habe ich nichts gefunden und ich selber habe die Version 3339

I don't speak German but I somehow know what's he's saying :S

Meltdown

TripleEight enlightened us with:
> I don't speak German but I somehow know what's he's saying :S

You must be psychic ;-)

MeltDown

TripleEight wrote:

> "Pstuerken" <Pstuerken@arcor.de> wrote in message
>> was ist ECE und wo kann ich downloaden ??????
>> Auf der UT-Site habe ich nichts gefunden und ich selber habe die Version 3339
>
> I don't speak German but I somehow know what's he's saying :S

It must be the age of aquarius, a new understanding dawns
across the whole of mankind....too bad it only works when
you have to BLAST THE FREAKING GIBS OUT OF EVERYONE YOU SEE!!!
:->

--
{AGUT}DeadMan
God is a comedian, playing to an audience who's afraid to laugh