Ecureuil/AStar AS 350 B for FS2004 (Helicopter lands on to..

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Lorian wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get a FS2004 model of the Ecureuil/AStar AS 350 B,
> the helicopter that landed on the top of everest a couple of weeks ago?
>
> This one:
>
> http://www.mounteverest.net/story/MysteryChopperlandsontopofEverestMay242005.shtml
>
> Or maybe I'd have to amend a model for a previous version, if so can someone
> point me at a good tutorial on how to do this?
>
> thanks.
>
> L.

At Avsim.com

File Description:
This is a repaint of the AS350 used by the Military Police of the São
Paulo - Brazil. A Hi-res 32 bits textures. Very detailed. Model by Tamas
Nemeth and Peter Nemeth. This is a complete packaged with panel by Batki
Zoltan and realistic sounds edited by me. More repaints will follow this
packaged.

ilename: as350eox.zip
License: Freeware, limited distribution
Added: 4th August 2004
Downloads: 3737
Author: Adriano Martoni
Size: 10535kb

At Flightsim.com

Name: as350eox.zip Size: 10,788,268
FS2004 Aerospatiale AS350 Esquilo, registration PP-OEX. This is a
repaint of the AS350 used by the Military Police of the Sao Paulo using
hi-res 32 bit textures. Very detailed. Also includes realistic sounds.
Model by Tamas Nemeth and Peter Nemeth. This is a complete packaged with
panel by Batki Zoltan. By Adriano Martoni.

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)