[SOLVED] Education game maybe 2010 - 2012

Oct 21, 2019
I've been trying to find this education game, I can't remember much except except for this:

• It features this yellow guy for most of it
  • a lot of it is to do with math
-There were some aliens in it
- I remember them being at an airport at one point
-For some reason I kind of rmember him looking almost like pacman

This is all I can remember, sorry for the lack of information, I have really bad memory and I'm writing this late at night.
Any help is appreciated

Solution
I've been trying to find this education game, I can't remember much except except for this:

This is all I can remember, sorry for the lack of information, I have really bad memory and I'm writing this late at night.
Any help is appreciated

Possibly the "Jump Start" Edutainment series? There was also the "Math Blaster" series which had a yellow alien and was also on Consoles, as well as the PC. Either of those ring a bell?

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED

Any help is appreciated

Possibly the "Jump Start" Edutainment series? There was also the "Math Blaster" series which had a yellow alien and was also on Consoles, as well as the PC. Either of those ring a bell?

Last edited:
Solution