Egnlish only Catalyst drivers

Hi,

Where can I find the English language only versions of (the latest)
Catalyst drivers?

Mehmet

"Adam's Apple" <user@internet> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find the English language only versions of (the latest)
> Catalyst drivers?

I take it you have tried ATIs website?

Chris Bedford

Yes and they only have the international drivers (at least as far as I can
find).

Mehmet

In article <d90rc.28$Fc.1@newsfe4-win>, Chris Bedford says...

>"Adam's Apple" <user@internet> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> Where can I find the English language only versions of (the latest)
>> Catalyst drivers?
>

>I take it you have tried ATIs website?
>

>Chris Bedford

user

Splendid

And the international includes the english?! so what's the problem besides
download size???

/ J

"Mehmet Boyaci" <Mehmet_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message
> Yes and they only have the international drivers (at least as far as I can
> find).
>
> Mehmet
>
> In article <d90rc.28$Fc.1@newsfe4-win>, Chris Bedford says...
> >

> >"Adam's Apple" <user@internet> wrote in message
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Where can I find the English language only versions of (the latest)
> >> Catalyst drivers?
> >

> >I take it you have tried ATIs website?
> >

> >Chris Bedford

/ J

I am running Windows XP in English but my regional settings are set to Turkish
(that is number formats, keyboard layout, character sets etc.). When I install
the ATI drivers they default to Turkish. Even though my native tongue is Turkish
I have always used English language versions of all programs I have. When I run
the ATI control panel in Turkish the translations of the technical terms are
almost incomprehensible. I have tried changing the regional settings to English
but the drivers somehow still default to Turkish.

Regards,

Mehmet

In article <i31rc.92962$dP1.294887@newsc.telia.net>, - says...