[SOLVED] Ek Predator 240 on Crystal570X

drjackool

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2013
Hi
Can i install EK Predator 240 cooler in Crystal570X? Also i have Corsair Light-Loop fans can i install in front of the my case (push/pull) or shall i change the stock fans of EK by LL fans?

Currently i have CoolerMaster ML240L.

Solution
Can't see why not. It seems the case has more than enough room for the cooler. You would need to take the 3 rgb fans out from the front,but they could be used elsewhere in that case.

About using the "LL" fans,they seem to be somewhat optimized for cooler usage,but deliver less static pressure than the original fans which might mean that push/pull might be necessary for these fans to deliver the same performance as the original. This is something you just have to find out and test.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Can't see why not. It seems the case has more than enough room for the cooler. You would need to take the 3 rgb fans out from the front,but they could be used elsewhere in that case.

About using the "LL" fans,they seem to be somewhat optimized for cooler usage,but deliver less static pressure than the original fans which might mean that push/pull might be necessary for these fans to deliver the same performance as the original. This is something you just have to find out and test.

Solution