EK Releases New Lineup of Water Cooling Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
UV coolant makes it easy to spot leaks if you have a UV lamp (which the kit does not come with)

The UV coolant will also satisfy the niche market of people who want their coolant system to glow but at the same time don't want to see it. (all they need is to have a UV LED in the waterblock or the reservoir)

G

The packaging reminds me of the UV cover of my aquarium in the 90's. Makes me want to watch giant bony fish smacking their head at the glass.

emperor piehead

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
[citation][nom]DarkSable[/nom]I'm sorry, how exactly is this an all-in-one solution?[/citation]
Its not, its a full water loop kit which means everything you need for one and usually at a cheaper price than the individual parts. Also it doesn't say anywhere this is an AIO.

anti-painkilla

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
[citation][nom]emperor piehead[/nom]Its not, its a full water loop kit which means everything you need for one and usually at a cheaper price than the individual parts. Also it doesn't say anywhere this is an AIO.[/citation]

As you say, they don't call it an 'all-in-one' but states it is for people looking for an 'all-in-one'. As in this is the closest you can get because of the customisation that is needed for water cooling. And it is only for your CPU.

DarkSable saw the 'all-in-one' and is probably complaining about the lack of a GPU block.

Status
Not open for further replies.