EKWB Factory Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddybody

Distinguished
These are the articles that make Tom's special IMO :)

@ Tom's...I'd love to see more of these manuf/vendor tours en leu of filler reposts. A tour of EVGA one month, Sapphire the next/etc...

AndrewJacksonZA

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
"After spending just over a day talking to the employees and figuring out how everything works, it became clear to me why nobody was nervous about my presence -- they had nothing to hide."
A sign of a great company. :)

Thanks for the lovely article Niels, I really enjoyed reading it and seeing the pictures. I agree with @toddybody, these articles add to the special feeling of Tom's Hardware. Keep them coming! :-D

Shankovich

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
Also, it would be really nice if they got at least 1 CNC Milling machine in house. I know they're expensive. We have one in our lab at my university and it's a miracle time saver for engineering prototyping.

guskline

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2006
Have an EK Supremacy EVO block for my 5960x and an EK Supremacy MX for my 4790k. OUTSTANDING blocks. I also have 2 EK R9 290 blocks for my R9 290s and an EK block for my GTX980TI. Again super gpu blocks.

F-minus

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016
Out of interest, what kind of working conditions were you expecting to find in a progressive central European country?

Eggz

Distinguished

Clearly indentured servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.