EKWB, Galaxy Make Water-Cooled 780 Ti HOF V20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus_Toaster

Honorable
Jul 22, 2012
Kepler has been out for 2 and a bit years. Not much longer than fermi. Kepler has nowhere left to go apart from gtx 790 so they are refining existing products. We are just waiting for TSMC to improve yields on 20nm chips.

chtl22

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
I really like the simple, but gorgeous colour. The design is also no less than fantastic. Sadly I've never seen a Galaxy in my country, or at least areas I've been to.

cozmium

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
As an owner of a 780 HOF it saddens me to say i'd never buy one again. I had to RMA it twice, and you only have to look up things like '780 hof underclocking' or 'catching fire' and you will soon see they are NOT high quality cards.

It's a shame no one else does white boards because it sure looks great with other white parts like watercooling fittings, and the asus mobo will be a good partner.

I'd love to do an all white build, as that'd give me the flexibility to make it all whatever color I want with LEDs. The only thing holding me back is a plethora of good software to warrant the spending.

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
I'd love to do an all white build, as that'd give me the flexibility to make it all whatever color I want with LEDs. The only thing holding me back is a plethora of good software to warrant the spending.
How is software holding you back from building an all-white computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.