EKWB Gives Asus's Maximus VIII Motherboards The Monoblock Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Make them Predator compatible and they will sell like hotcakes!!! Glorious monoblock AIO hotcakes.

If this happens I can justify moving from Corsair AIO cooling and investing $500+ into a complete CPU-MOSFET-GPU loop!!!

On a side note I just realized the Southbridge does not get any water love....

eldragon0

Honorable
Oct 8, 2013
There's been a lot of ridiculous watercooling products popping up lately (RAM and SSD blocks... *eyeroll*), but this one, I can get on board with.

I know, and those people who get after market rims, extend house windows to bay windows, and get a 6th monitor for their computer. Fuck them too.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
There's been a lot of ridiculous watercooling products popping up lately (RAM and SSD blocks... *eyeroll*), but this one, I can get on board with.

pcie ssds run hot as hell to the point they throttle apparently, and the new samsung m.2 runs at 114+C so there is validity in the need for ssd cooling.

RogueEric

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
Eff the haters, I'm buying this. It's not that much more expensive than a Supremacy Evo by itself and looks even better.

RogueEric

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
Eff the haters, I'm buying this. It's not that much more expensive than a Supremacy Evo by itself and looks even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.