Question Eldredge LED stuck between CPU and DRAM ?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
I was playing normally, was playing outriders then suddenly the screen went black and it took me to the splash screen or whatever.
Then I went into bios to see that everything is fine but when I went out of the bios.
The motherboard got stuck between Cpu and dram and I don't know what to do.

Note that my build is in my signature.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Lutfij

Titan
I've mentioned this on another thread. Please find it in your heart to list the specs to your system in the body of the thread when posting a thread of troubleshooting nature. The reasoning behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time. When that does happen, then the solution posted to this thread will be moot to the person in the same boat as you (once were) are.

So if you will, what are the specs to your build? What OS version were you on prior to the lock out? What BIOS version do you recall the motherboard to be on? Can you try disconnecting from the wall and removing the CMOS battery to see if the system regains functionality?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
I've mentioned this on another thread. Please find it in your heart to list the specs to your system in the body of the thread when posting a thread of troubleshooting nature. The reasoning behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time. When that does happen, then the solution posted to this thread will be moot to the person in the same boat as you (once were) are.

So if you will, what are the specs to your build? What OS version were you on prior to the lock out? What BIOS version do you recall the motherboard to be on? Can you try disconnecting from the wall and removing the CMOS battery to see if the system regains functionality?

So I reset the bios and it worked now, but I feel like my psu needs to be changed.
I found a great deal on the rm850x and also found the tx850m but I don't know which is better I think the rmx? From corsair.