[SOLVED] Electric problem on building. ram/gpu dead, MB ok?

Mar 30, 2020
Hello my motherboard is the asus h170 pro gaming. The building i live on had an electrical problem the last days and since then my pc started having problems... first the gpu died then it was the ram. Now the pc dont post and the led shows that the ram is dead (already tried with only 1 stick and they are both dead) Also one of the leds in the MB burned off so i suspect the mb is also dead

How do i know if the psu and mb are ok? did my pc just died all at once? i want to replace it but i dont know if i have to build a pc from scrap... already tried another psu that i had lying around and i have the same problem.. dram light showing that the ram is dead and a mb led burned off...

Solution
Jump the PSU to check if it's ok. When you get a PSU it should come with a jump connector.

However, if everything is burned out I would suspect your PSU is in the same shape. I would highly recommend a surge protector so this doesn't happen again.
Mar 27, 2020
Jump the PSU to check if it's ok. When you get a PSU it should come with a jump connector.

However, if everything is burned out I would suspect your PSU is in the same shape. I would highly recommend a surge protector so this doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Hola holas
Solution