Hello, just looking for opinions of what laptops any of you would recommend.
- Open to prices upwards of $1800.
- I suppose around a 15" screen.
- I would prefer the 3840x2160 display but I know they can get expensive.
- Portable laptop.
- Alot of variables that play into power consumption but I feel confident I will usually have a charger nearby so maybe 10 hours doing normal, low load tasks.
- I already have a gaming laptop so this will be solely for work.
- Able to run matlab, simulink, python, c languages, photoshop applications, maybe light 3D editing apps.
- 500gb of storage is fine.
- I'm not very knowledgable of sites to buy from, just mainstream ones like newegg but I am open to suggestions.
- I would like to keep my laptop in good condition for at least 5 years or so.
- Basic disk drive for CD installation
- I am open to brands! I have owned an Asus, and MSI in the past.
- I live in the USA.
- And thanks for being welcoming everyone, and helping me out.