Sep 24, 2019
Hello,
First of all im sorry about my english. I hope you guys understand...
Last month, my headset and card were broken, so I bought the "Sennheiser G4me Zero" and I watched some reviews about "Sennheiser G4me Zero" and i don't like the microphone on it. Because of that i bought the "BM 800" Condenser microphone. I've connected the devices through the Jack ports on the backplate.
Connection is made, sound is coming to the headset, sound is transmitted from the microphone. So far, no trouble.
But behind the sounds there is a hum (very slight treble noise and hard to hear) and microphone transmits very low sound also there's some noise on microphone.

The solutions I have tried;
1- I have updated the bios.
2- I did a clean installation of Windows 10 Home 64 Bit.
3- I have updated the Realtek ALC892 Software.
4- I installed a third party Codec.
5- I removed all sound drivers, I reinstalled, I repaired.
6- I have disabled C1E from Windows power options.
7- Chipset and LAN drivers have been updated.
8- I disconnected the USB devices, after that I tried.
9- I changed the PSU.
10- I tried to connect with USB sound card.
Nothing happend.
I tried on the other motherboards, mic/headset working fine an has a no problem.

I post that thread on MSI forum somebody told me, try it out of the case. I tried and buzzling is gon and still have sizzling (but decreased) and also still have low voice. It doesn't bother much outside the but still have little.The electricity from the house is grounded and no leakage. I watch over the case/motherboard, i hear very very very little electric noise.

My mind so confused...

Lutfij

Titan
Windows 10 hasn't been kind to Realtek equipped sound cards or audio chips on motherboards.

Might want to list your specs for your PC, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard: including the BIOS version
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

And since you've changed some parts, might want to include the previous parts.

If the sound you're speaking of is only occurring when you have the system in the case, then the case must be causing a short/grounding problem or worse that the wiring in your house/crib has grounding issues. You might also see this happen with PSU's being sub par.

Sep 24, 2019
Windows 10 hasn't been kind to Realtek equipped sound cards or audio chips on motherboards.

Might want to list your specs for your PC, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard: including the BIOS version
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

And since you've changed some parts, might want to include the previous parts.

If the sound you're speaking of is only occurring when you have the system in the case, then the case must be causing a short/grounding problem or worse that the wiring in your house/crib has grounding issues. You might also see this happen with PSU's being sub par.

CPU: R5 2600X
Motherboard : B450 Tomahawk B(7C02v1B ) 2019-08-30
Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHZ CL15 (2x8)
M2 SSD: Adata XPG SX6000 521GB
Sata SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 500GB
HDD: WD Blue 1 TB 7200RPM - 2016 (Only for storage)
GPU: XFX GTS BLACK EDITION RX 580 8GB
PSU: FSP Hyper K 700W 80+
OLD PSU: Cooler Master G750M (Have problem current leakage)
Chasis : Cooler Master CM Stacker STC-01

1. Test; PSU / Motherboard outside of the case. Result: No buzzling, little sizzling, low mic voice (need to speak little loud), lower headset volume (windows volume %70-80).

2.Test; Psu outside of the case, motherboard inside of the case. Result: Little buzzling, little sizzling, low mic voice (need to speak loud), lower headset volume (windows volume %70-80).

3.Test; PSU / Motherboard inside of the case: Result: High buzzling, high sizzling, very low mic voice (need to speak very loud ) , very low headset volume (windows volume %100)

4.Test; Headset / Mic testing the other computer. For headset, windows volume is around 40%, all sounds are heard. For the mic, the sound is transmitted even when you speak quietly (like whispering).

I live in a detached house, there is grounding in our house. The leakage current value is 0.02 outside the house. This doesn't come to the outlet.