Question Elgato hd60 pro signal issues

CD82

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2014
so I have the legato hd60 pro and I also have nvidia 1080ti they are both installed in the same pc..
im wanting to stream from this pc as I play some games..

well the Elgato hd isn't showing up in the nvidia control panel
both pieces of hardware have updated drivers

windows 10 32 gigs of corsair memory asus maximus x motherboard intel i7 8086..

the elgato is showing up in device manager and also in the game capture hd software from elgato…

thing is when I connect the video card to the input to the capture card and the monitor to the output im getting no display

it doesn't even hae a signal when I connect my ps4 to it.. and yes hdcp is off on the ps4
the card is showing up in the game capture software software but no signal
and its not showing up in nvidia control panel

Lutfij

Titan
Always list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Which version of Nvidia's GPU drivers are you on? Have you tried using a different cable to connect from the capture card to the monitor and devices? Can you try and work with the GPU alone? Are you on the latest BIOS for your motherboard?

CD82

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2014
I have tried about 4 different hdmi cables I can work with with the gpu alone..

I have tried different nvidia drivers which are 430.64 I don't have anymore updates to do for the card
I don't get why the capture card is showing up in device manager and also in the game capture hd software
but I cant get a signal from ps4 or the computer when going though the Elgato card..
I need try try an figure out whats going on here with it as quickly as possible im not getting a response anywhere else or even from their support

im about ready to send it back

Last edited: