Eliminating all these programs I have running?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Have a lot more programs running than I would like.
Did a search in registry for "runonce". In "run", only a small percentage of
my running programs show up. How and where can I halt these processes?

--

/ Sean the Mc /

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Start|Run|msconfig

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"What-a-Tool" wrote:
| Have a lot more programs running than I would like.
| Did a search in registry for "runonce". In "run", only a small percentage
of
| my running programs show up. How and where can I halt these processes?
|
| --
|
| / Sean the Mc /
|

| "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
| - Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Go right here and download/install Mike Lin's "Startup Control Panel":
http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml . It will show you every program
opening at Startup. Good at the given task, convenient, and FREE.

--
Gene K