News Elon Musk: Tesla Aims to Get All Steam Games Working in Its Vehicles

Are they <redacted>. Oh wait, it’s Tesla they are <redacted> and their cars are ultra crap
I dont disagree with the retarded part but their cars are crap? Tell me another example of electric sedane for a full familly that have more then 600km autonomy. I tell you, tesla is the only one. And all other electric cars have problems with overheating even exploding (Chrevolet). Soooo....i m afraid to say but right now tesla is leader in electric cars as technology and autonomy.

Edited for language / content.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14196

they have horrible quality issues. hence, crap

autonomy? you mean their software that can get people killed? laughable! do you actually own one or just an admirer. I would this any day over tesla

2022 Ford® Mustang Mach-E SUV | Optional Extended-Range Battery

oh and GM cars are crap too. avoid all of them, every make and model. go watch some episodes of THE CAR WIZARD on youtube. he says the same about most all GM products. and he fixes stuff for a living--master mechanic AND he tells people to NOT buy them

D

Deleted member 14196

Elon Musk admits Tesla has quality problems - CNN

im not paying children to learn the game with that much money they ask for a model

gaming in the car? horrendously stupid idea, causing nothing but confusion and delay with all the added distraction

fix your quality issues tesla don't add useless features, see what I mean? children learning the game. i don't have time for it so good luck if you actually own one of these super expensive/unreliable things.

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Wouldn't that make it take longer to charge? Maybe it just takes a few minutes longer, I don't know...

I'm not really sure, although my "no idea what I'm talking about" guess is that the power draw of an in-car gaming system akin to the Steam Deck would be minuscule relative to the charging ability of the public chargers.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I can't see why I would want to play Steam games in my car. I normally am eating a meal when making a charging stop -- no time for gaming. Maybe this makes sense for people without home charging or those with smaller batteries. Seems like wasted effort to me. I do recognize that there are frequently people camped out at a local supercharger though.

I do love how responsive the Tesla hardware is. Other manufacturers haven't caught up. So glad I don't have to deal with a slow system like Subaru and Ford use, or that dumb wheel or trackpad thing Lexus uses. The other vehicle manufacturers need to stop ignoring Tesla and start competing and innovating.

Oct 5, 2021
Things seem to be getting a little schizophrenic at Tesla..

If you've ever spent any time using a dc-to-ac inverters and 12v batteries.. This probably isn't going to help any case with current battery technology. Sure, it'll work great but it will absolutely kill range when not plugged in.

Life of the average car vs life of the average computer game and associated requirements.. Can we fix/upgrade the infotainment system via right-to-repair? Oh..another charge?

Tesla truck. For off road? Can I take it camping for a week? Glorified grocery getter and status symbol.

What the average driver needs is a giant battery pack and no damn gadgets.. Elon wants a Tesla in every driveway yet he consistently fails to understand how volume-based margjns work.

g-unit1111

Titan
Things seem to be getting a little schizophrenic at Tesla..

If you've ever spent any time using a dc-to-ac inverters and 12v batteries.. This probably isn't going to help any case with current battery technology. Sure, it'll work great but it will absolutely kill range when not plugged in.

Life of the average car vs life of the average computer game and associated requirements.. Can we fix/upgrade the infotainment system via right-to-repair? Oh..another charge?

Tesla truck. For off road? Can I take it camping for a week? Glorified grocery getter and status symbol.

Yeah that Cybertruck is the biggest joke of a car I've ever seen. Playing games on the nav screen seems like a cool idea but it's not worth it, IMO. I have plenty of other devices to play games on .

ezst036

Honorable
Oct 5, 2018
This is a big win for Linux gaming.

One or two more shoes like this drop, and Microsoft's monopoly on gaming is dead. Valve, thank you so much for this miracle that is so, so close.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

so you need more proof? proof of a STUPID deathtrap concept

heres some more nuggets or truth for you

SpaceX’s Starlink satellites near-misses with other spacecraft are getting ‘out of control’, experts say | The Independent

View: https://youtu.be/2vuMzGhc1cg

how's about you do some research. he's got everything to prove and he's not doing so well....

also, back to the story topic, gaming in a car will waste precious battery time as well... not very smart if it's an ALL ELECTRIC vehicle! the ideas he embraces don't even make any sense, not to mention the distraction factor increase in the vehicle if others are playing while someone drives.

Last edited by a moderator: