when you are in a normal folder and you click on a picture or file once, on
the left hand side margin under file and folder tasks a link comes up that
says email this file.
When i click on that link it automatically takes me to hotmail for some
reason when i want to send it via my outlook program. How do i change it
from going to hotmail to outlook???????

karl

go to Internet Properties and Programs tab and change Email setting from
Hotmail to Outlook.

"Tonio_12" <Tonio_12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when you are in a normal folder and you click on a picture or file once,
on
> the left hand side margin under file and folder tasks a link comes up that
> says email this file.
> When i click on that link it automatically takes me to hotmail for some
> reason when i want to send it via my outlook program. How do i change it
> from going to hotmail to outlook???????

OLEXP: "Send To" and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as
Default:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306098

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP