Question EMERGENCY PLEASE!!! My laptop shutdowns few seconds after startup (only on battery)

May 27, 2019
My laptop shutdowns after boot on battery and is unable to boot up again unless the charger is attached. The battery is new and I believe it has something to do with the Speedstep. When I disable it, the laptop does not shutdown immediately after boot, but this significantly increases the boot time and the CPU clock speed to around 800 MHz.
My other option is to enable Speedstep and CPU performance mode in the bios simultaneously to avoid this but the CPU frequency and utilization highly fluctuates causing the temperature to raise and fans to go crazy. Either way the laptop shutdowns are inevitable if on battery (however sometimes lasts till 20%) and once it crashes it refuses to power up unless plugged in.

May 27, 2019
It's an Alienware 15 r2 and the new battery is genuine and is same as the old one, @mdd1963 idk what you mean by fully charged but I have tried changing my power plan to default and is balanced atm and it still happens.