Question Emulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubleAX

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2012
Hello there i have a question
does using an android emulator for a game and using it for hours to farm in game can cause damage to computer [i mean leaving the computer on for acouple of hours with the emulator on]

Hello there i have a question
does using an android emulator for a game and using it for hours to farm in game can cause damage to computer [i mean leaving the computer on for acouple of hours with the emulator on]
No the worst that can happen is that the CPU heats up and clocks down to prevent overheating but as already mentioned if you play other games for hours there is no difference.

DubleAX

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2012
No the worst that can happen is that the CPU heats up and clocks down to prevent overheating but as already mentioned if you play other games for hours there is no difference.
An emulator is just another piece of software. You run games and other things for hours at a time without damage, right? So what's so different about an emulator?

I forgot to mention
The emulator has a game running which is not a heavy one and an autoclicker that is set about every 5 seconds to click in the emulator
Is that bad for the computer to leave it over night?
Even though some have this habit of playing all night on the computercan doing this with an emulator for a couple of night can harm the computer?
Ive had the computer fixed this week and there was a graphics card replaced to a cheaper one because the last one did not work properly and my computer is about 4-5 years old ao i dont want to wreck it again so can ot cause a problem?
Sorry for bad english and of bodering to much

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS