Enable full access for Admin account.

Hello.

We have an issue with 25 winXPsp2 Clients in a remote office. The admin who
installed those set the local policys to tightenanother company. The office
was bought bye us and we demanded a Windows network to be installed. He told
us he managed to do this, but he had a Novell background and didnt know that
he could set the policys in the w2003 AD. He managed to admin for a while,
althoug he never said that he had to fysically face the user and client
everytime somebody needed help.
and now he have moved on to a new company. Now we (other admins) cant admin
the clients at all, we use both Remote Desktop and sometimes DameWare to
give internal support, cleint service and installation for our client users.

Is there a way to make a logon script that opens up for the admin account so
we can ping, remote access and c$ again?

Setting the gruop plicy abjects in the domain AD desnt help. The local
setting override it.

We want our access back =) Plz help!

Hmmmm ..... Domain GPO settings should overwrite Local ones

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/274e614e-f515-4b80-b794-fe09b5c21bad.mspx

Open a DOS prompt and type ' GPRESULT /Z > CL\gpresult.txt'
Paste the contents of C:\GPRESULT.TXT into a reply so we can take a look.