[SOLVED] Enabled Ultra Fast Boot to my PC some time ago, now need to get into bios, but can't since it boots too fast. Do not have 'UEFI' options.

Yaboiyaboi

Prominent
Apr 7, 2020
Pretty much as stated in the title.

Enabled ultra fast boost some time ago, and now I want to get into bios but I am unable to.

I've looked up many solutions which tell the same thing, to go into Windows 10 settings > Recovery > Restart > UEFI firmware settings but I do not have said option when I get to that screen so I cannot do that. I've restarted and shut down my pc and booted it back up more times than I can count, spamming the F2, F8, F12 & DEL keys, sometimes holding them down, I've tried all manner of which to get it to boot into bios with absolutely no luck.

The other way other's have suggested is the one I really don't feel like doing, but I will if I cannot find another way in as this forum post is my last hope; which is to unplug my boot drive so that it can't boot into the OS and straight to the bios. I'd rather not have to do that, so many one of you wizards can help me before I have to resort to it. Ty!

Edit: All I'm really trying to do is enable SVM for android emulators.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X
MOBO: Gigabyte X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING-CF

Solution
Reset your CMOS on the board.

Most motherboard manuals discuss this and others have it on their sites to get into the BIOS once Fast Boot is enabled.