Manufacturer not detected
Model 0R230R
AA Number not detected
BIOS Vendor Dell Inc.
BIOS Version Dell Inc. A15
BIOS Release Date 08/21/12
System Memory 8.0 GB
Sound Card Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter

These are my specs above. I need to figure out how to enable onboard graphics to run a third monitor on the DVI port off of the onboard. I have tried enabling onboard on bios and it will still not detect the third monitor. The drivers are up to date and if I need to reinstall I need to figure out which driver needs to be installed due to the fact that it is giving me the message "minimum requirements are not met" on each driver install. It is also not detected on the display feature, and I can not think of any other troubleshooting methods to get it configured. Please help!

Solution
the onboard graphics output were usually disabled if graphics card were plugged, some mobo onboard graphics from processor can be activated, so the output can come from both graphics card and mobo(integrated graphics of cpu), but because you already tried and cant in bios, it means it cant enable both output when graphics card plugged or your processor doesnt have integrated gpu, so probably the other way to be able to have more display is getting another graphics card

nvincent_08

Reputable
the onboard graphics output were usually disabled if graphics card were plugged, some mobo onboard graphics from processor can be activated, so the output can come from both graphics card and mobo(integrated graphics of cpu), but because you already tried and cant in bios, it means it cant enable both output when graphics card plugged or your processor doesnt have integrated gpu, so probably the other way to be able to have more display is getting another graphics card

Solution