[SOLVED] Enabling resizable BAR with my 3080

Lutfij

Titan
If you're indeed on the latest VBIOS, the latest BIOS for the motherboard(which mind you, we'll need to know) then you might want to try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

CSM disabled in BIOS?

itaym178

Reputable
Sep 22, 2017
If you're indeed on the latest VBIOS, the latest BIOS for the motherboard(which mind you, we'll need to know) then you might want to try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then manually reinstall said drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

CSM disabled in BIOS?

well, my bios has the latest version, but i installed the f3 version for my vbios(i saw there is also f51 version), and im afraid to install the f51(i mean the jump from 3 to 51, is it ok?).

why does the csm helps me here?

Last edited:

itaym178

Reputable
Sep 22, 2017
CSM is a set of features for backward compatibility, you actually want it disabled to make sure it isn't forcing BAR to 256MB. Once you have BAR working, you can try re-enabling it and see if it leaves BAR alone on your motherboard.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Any way, can you tell me if i can jump from f3 to f51 in my vbios?

TRENDING THREADS