[SOLVED] Enabling Secure Boot issue

x570 i aorus pro wifi
ryzen 5700x
Windows 10

Ive been having an issue trying to set secure boot. I believe everything in my system is set correctly, ie, set to UEFI, disk set to GPT etc. Then when I go into BIOS, i set amd cpu ftpm to enabled, disable csm support and then enable secure boot, save and exit. However on system information it's still telling me secure boot is set to off? What am I missing? (incidently, on the 'pc health check' is says my system is ready to upgrade to windows 11.)

Solution
x570 i aorus pro wifi
ryzen 5700x
Windows 10

Ive been having an issue trying to set secure boot. I believe everything in my system is set correctly, ie, set to UEFI, disk set to GPT etc. Then when I go into BIOS, i set amd cpu ftpm to enabled, disable csm support and then enable secure boot, save and exit. However on system information it's still telling me secure boot is set to off? What am I missing? (incidently, on the 'pc health check' is says my system is ready to upgrade to windows 11.)

Credit to @Colif and @COLGeek
x570 i aorus pro wifi
ryzen 5700x
Windows 10

Credit to @Colif and @COLGeek

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
You don't have to enable secure boot for win 11, the PC just needs to be able to do it... so if its in BIOS, windows seems happy regardless of it is actually on or not. I have an Aorus Elite Wifi and never had secure boot enabled in the last 2 years.

Reactions: kurdtnz